Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Job. New Insurance.

Well, I started a new job in January. With that came new insurance. Thankfully, that does not carry the 'we hate fat people' clause.

Additionally, I've gotten my 6-month physician-monitored diet out of the way, recorded and done. That was relatively unsuccessful - like every other diet. But I tried to a realistic degree. By that I mean nothing drastic. In thinking about it I realized that if I try another drastic diet (like I've done countless times before) I'll just be showing unrealistic results. History shows it always comes back and although I probably could have lost a good 15 pounds a week with hardcore dieting - that's just not a sustainable course. Been there. Done that... many times.

So, I'm going to start getting everything together to submit to the insurance and cross my fingers.

No comments: