Sunday, July 20, 2008

Getting Things in Order

As mentioned in my previous post, the company I work for does not cover bariatric surgery. Yes, you read that right - the company I work for... NOT the insurance company. Some greedy assholes care more about saving a nickle on their premium than being part of saving a life. F-him. Oh and his name is David Seigel (click here for info on the schmuck).

With that crushing blow I decided to focus on the silver lining. That, in fact, will be coming next year.

For a number of reasons, I may have to switch my insurance over to my wife's. Unfortunately, that cannot happen until January. So, in the interim, at least now I know the requirements and can be ready with the appropriate items as soon as I get switched over. Primarily that includes a 6-month physician-monitored diet. I might as well get that under way.

Off we go!

No comments: